My favorite food. 

My favorite food is "pastel de papa", potato cake in english. This food has different variations depending on the country. In Chile, the recipe is with potato graund, a "pino" wich is minced meat, onion, olives, and sometimes raisins, It also has boiled eggs. Its preparation is made it  putting a first layer of ground potato, then another of "pino", and a third again of ground potato. I like it, because it needs dedication, time and love. Its flavor I really like it, exquisitely makes each of the ingredients feel. When I eat "pastel de papa" remember my childhood, remember when me and my mom cooking together. The potato cake is not bad to your health, but is necesary have a controlled intake, because of its high amount of calories, sodium and carbohydrates, and low amount of protein and other nutrients. It would be better to consume other foods with a higher nutritional contribution in the daily intake.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog