My choice: Topic A


                                                            Chungara Magazine


This website corresponds to the chungara magazine, the chungara magazine was published for first time in 1972, this magazine was made by a gruop of anthropologist of the university of Tarapacá. Since 2018 is possible finded only for the website. This online magazine includes information on the differents subjetcs of the anthropology, social and culture anthropology, archaeology, ethnobotany, ethnohistory, geography, zooarchaeology and more.I visit this website when I have to do my homework, or when I need to know about a topic of interest, also sometimes when I have leisure I read the magazine. Really is so good, easy for understand and amused for read. I would recommend this website for those who like the anthropology, know more about of the culture and the curiosities of the world, and specially for those who study anthropolgy or want to study this carrer, the magazine will be a big help for them. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog